Gardeners Cottage is a recently refurbished, 3 bedroom estate cottage sitting in an elevated position within the grounds of Eastwood House. It is available for rent throughout the year either as additional accommodation to the main house or independently.
The accommodation is spacious and well furnished and equipped throughout. It comprises the following;
- large living room with feature log stove
- kitchen/dining room
- 1 standard double bedroom at ground floor level
- 1 king double bedroom at first floor level
- 1 twin bedroom at first floor level
- large family bathroom with separate bath & shower at half landing level
There is also wifi, freeview TV with DVD player and gas central heating throughout.
The cottage has own its own parking for 2 cars and a private garden patio area. There is access to the wider gardens and woods sitting to the east of the main house. These offer fine views across to Birnam Hill and Dunkeld and a number of places to stroll and sit alongside the river. By arrangement, and in season, there is access to fish for trout and salmon along the banks of the river.