House & Cottage Tariffs
|Season||Dates||HOUSE Weekly Rate||COTTAGE Weekly Rate|
|High||29 june 2018 – 07 sept 2018||£3,150||£700|
|Mid||08 sept 2018 – 26 oct 2018||£2,850||£675|
|Low||27 oct 2018 – 20 dec 2018||£2,450||£650|
|Xmas & N’Year||21 dec 2018 – 07 jan 2019||£4,000||£850|
|Low||08 jan 2019 – 29 march 2019||£2,600||£650|
|Mid||30 march 2019 – 27 june 2019||£2,900||£675|
|High||29 june 2019 – 07 sept 2019||£3,200||£700|
|Mid||08 sept 2019 – 26 oct 2019||£2,900||£675|
- Bookings are secured by payment of a 25% deposit with the balance payment due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Bookings made less that 6 weeks prior to the arrival date will be payable in full.
- We ask for a £500 Good Housekeeping Deposit for the house and £150 for the cottage payable with the balance 4 weeks prior to arrival. This is refunded after your stay all being well with the property.
- If, as part of your booking, you wish to plan an event please refer to our separate events page for guidance.
- We will consider bookings for Hen and Stag groups but details must be agreed in advance. The maximum occupancy for these events is 17 which includes 2 additional camp beds at £20 each.
- We allow a maximum of two pets in the house and 1 in the cottage.
- Parking is limited to 9 cars at the house and 2 at the cottage.
- We do not hire the house to groups where the majority of guests are under the age of 25.
- If you wish to visit the house prior to a booking please contact us to arrange a suitable time. Please do not come to the house without an appointment as we like to maintain the privacy of guests staying at the house. We do not do viewing at the weekend.
Additional Charging Information
- If your stay is for less than 7 days, then the following sliding scale is applied to the weekly rental rate shown above:
|% of weekly rate||70%||80%||90%||100%|
- Booking is a minimum of 3 days with the exception of high season where we only take minimum 7 day bookings
- Pets are charged at £20 per stay
- Extra camp beds for children at £20 per bed (maximum 2 in house, 1 in cottage)
- Fresh bed linen can be provided at a cost of £8 per set
Dates highlighted in Green are available, Red are booked and Yellow are being provisionally held but are unconfirmed
Please contact us on 01350 727447 or firstname.lastname@example.org for cottage availability.